What do you like to brew in the a.m. beauties? If your answer isn’t tea, you may want to put down the coffee cup and give tea a try! There are a myriad of benefits to drinking tea, here’s just a few:
- Teas are packed with antioxidants which are known to fight free radicals.
- Those antioxidants in your cup of tea may also help protect you against many types of cancer.
- Those who regularly drink tea have been found to have lower BMI’s and waist lines than non tea drinkers.
- Tea is heart healthy and might protect you from heart attack and cardiovascular disease.
- Tea may provide added UV protection, but don’t skip on the sunscreen! 😉
These are just a few of the many benefits of drinking tea. Let’s also not forget that tea is hydrating and hydration is good for our organs, including our skin! Go put a kettle on and get drinking to see the benefits for yourself!